Despite the fact that the Covid-19 pandemic has affected most of our activities worldwide, a number of actions have been carried out in the participating countries.
As for our participants, this year has been characterised to a large extent by having to adapt and trying to carry on with activities despite the ongoing pandemic. We have been able to adapt quickly and transferred many of our activities online.
Here you can find content and stories from our work to illustrate the possibilities of change even during challenging times.
More Stories of Change interviews
- Interview with Viorica Zaharia - Moldova
- Interview with MP Vahagn Tevosyan - Armenia
- Interview with Asha Daudi Abinallah - ITP Media Tanzania
- Interview with Prabir Barua Chowdhury - ITP Media Bangladesh
- Interview with Churchill Otieno - ITP Media Kenya
- Interview with Richard Molunga - ITP Zambia
- Interview with Susan Makore - ITP Media Zimbabwe